Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admiral Spock
    • Jun 2004

Thank you Jelsoft!

On Friday (July 2nd), I noticed that my PayPal funds had come in from my bank. Those funds would be used for my vBulletin license payment. So, I quickly headed over to vBulletin.com, went through the order process, went to PayPal and paid, and the exact same minute, my reciept for the payment (from Jelsoft) and my customer number/password arrived, BEFORE the PayPal reciept!

So, I immediately went to the Members area and edited the settings for where i'd be using vB. Then I downloaded 3.0.1 (right before 3.0.2 was released), and installed it. vBulletin is excellent software. I have always wanted a vB license since I discovered it about a year ago, and I am so glad that I finally took the time to buy my license.

Thank you Jelsoft and Staff for a wonderful transaction!
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Thank you for your kind feedback, I am happy you had a positive experience and good luck setting up vBulletin and enjoy your new on-line community!

Comment

• Andrew111888
      • Mar 2003

*tear*

I remember for the month or two before I bought mine I'd come to the vBulletin main site just to remind myself of what I was getting.

Pathetic, I know .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...