X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Omanya.net
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Steve Machol
    There are no unanswered support tickets and the average response time is less than 1-1/2 hours. What is the issued ID in the automated response you got after sending the email?
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I haven't received any automated response..!!

I have sent you an e-mail from my personal e-mail

Where is my money

Comment

• Omanya.net
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Admiral Spock
      Just for the heck of it, I did some calculations...

$1,000,000

11,764 Leased Licenseses
      6,250 Owned Licenses
      or 1 Owned License with 33,328 additional years of members area access

I wonder, if Jelsoft is even worth more than $1,000,000?

Anyway, hope your issue gets resolved, Omanya.net.
      NOT yet resolved Pal

Give me your password so that I can use your nick

By the way are you a math teacher

I am wondering too (Jelsoft )

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

When ever you create a send in an email, an email is dispatched with so you can continue to followup on your issue, if you did not recive one, you should check your spam folders.

Comment

• Admiral Spock
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Omanya.net
          NOT yet resolved Pal

Give me your password so that I can use your nick

By the way are you a math teacher

I am wondering too (Jelsoft )
          Windows Calculator is your friend. I'm not good with math, I frequently use the calculator.

You have entered an invalid customer number/password combination. Please press refresh if you wish to try again.

Have you forgotton your customer number and password? Click here!

I am sure I have entered a valid customer number and password

What is going on
          Did you enter in your customer number and password exactly as it was in your email that you got when you got your vB license? Since the customer number and password are hard to remember (at least for me...), then you should always refer to that email if you do not have it saved in your browser to automatically show up when it prompts you to enter your customer number and password in.

Make sure that the same email you entered in Priority support is the same as your email address in your user account here. If it isn't, either change it in the user CP to match the one in your members area or enter the one you use here at VB.com in the members area, in one of the fields as there are 3 spaces.

Good luck.

Comment

• Omanya.net
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Zachery
            When ever you create a send in an email, an email is dispatched with so you can continue to followup on your issue, if you did not recive one, you should check your spam folders.
            Something wrong with my nick mighbe

Hey say soo that you like my nick and want to take it from me

Ok it is yours

Comment

• Omanya.net
              • Jul 2004

Windows Calculator is your friend. I'm not good with math, I frequently use the calculator.

Did you enter in your customer number and password exactly as it was in your email that you got when you got your vB license? Since the customer number and password are hard to remember (at least for me...), then you should always refer to that email if you do not have it saved in your browser to automatically show up when it prompts you to enter your customer number and password in.

Make sure that the same email you entered in Priority support is the same as your email address in your user account here. If it isn't, either change it in the user CP to match the one in your members area or enter the one you use here at VB.com in the members area, in one of the fields as there are 3 spaces.

Good luck.
              Have you seen a calculator in your life

Heeeeeeeeey everything is the same

my

customer number

password

It seems you dont want me in this place

Comment

• Admiral Spock
                • Jun 2004

Have you seen a calculator in your life

Heeeeeeeeey everything is the same

my

customer number

password

It seems you dont want me in this place
                I use calculators whether they be physical or virtual, all that matters is that it works.. LOL

If you can't post, and you've done everything right, then this is a problem you need to take to Jelsoft. Submit a ticket through the members area or contact Jelsoft via email, and they will get you fixed up.

Can you access vBulletin.org and/or vBulletinTemplates by chance? It might just be Vb.com forum's licensing system, and not the other official sites by chance.

Comment

• Omanya.net
                  • Jul 2004

I use calculators whether they be physical or virtual, all that matters is that it works.. LOL

If you can't post, and you've done everything right, then this is a problem you need to take to Jelsoft. Submit a ticket through the members area or contact Jelsoft via email, and they will get you fixed up.

Can you access vBulletin.org and/or vBulletinTemplates by chance? It might just be Vb.com forum's licensing system, and not the other official sites by chance.
                  Use your figures as a calculator

I tried to submit a ticket through the members area but same problem it is not accepting my username and pass..!!

I have sent an e-mail from my e-mail in maktoob.com to the support team since yesterday..but no reply..!!

Is Jelsoft still breathing...!!

Comment

• Steve Machol
                    Former Customer Support Manager
                    • Jul 2000

Every support ticket has been replied to. Also it would appear you never bought a license and don't have a customer number and password.
                    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Admiral Spock
                      • Jun 2004

Well, by reading the other thread you participated in, I think of this question:

Have you even bought a license yet?

I don't think there is any problem with Jelsoft's database or servers. Did you try to enter in your username and password you use for the forums here into the Members Area prompt?

When you purchase vB, you have a customer number like

and password 888v298ej99, or the like.

Did you enter in these details ( with your actual details, obviously )to the Members Area customer number/password prompt at all?

Comment

• Omanya.net
                        • Jul 2004

Ahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Are you saying that I need to Pay so that I can participate in http://www.vbulletin.com

Comment

• Admiral Spock
                          • Jun 2004

Ahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Are you saying that I need to Pay so that I can participate in http://www.vbulletin.com

Yes! vBulletin is NOT Free Software!

$85 for a leased license (one year)
                          $160 for an owned license (one year access to members area)

Unless you purchase a license then you cannot legally run vBulletin.

Comment

• Steve Machol
                            Former Customer Support Manager
                            • Jul 2000

That pretty much solves the mystery then.
                            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...