Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryan007
    • Mar 2004

live chat

vbulletin staff you forgot to logout of your live chat and how come no one is answering me in the lvie chat i just want to know thanks and happy fourth of july everyone.
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Thank you for pointing this out to us! Feel free to send an email to [email protected] with your questions and we will reply shortly after.

Comment

• bryan007
      • Mar 2004

how come no one is answering me in the live chat anymore i would like to know please thanks.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

You could always send your questions to [email protected] or post in the Pre-Sales forum here. There are other options to contact us.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Ian Gordon
          • Aug 2003
          • 3.0.0 Beta 5

Its interesting, you didn't exactly answer his question, rather you just tell him to email you...just thought I would point out his possible confusion...
          Ian Gordon
          Ian Gordon Online
          http://www.iangordon.us
          PHP / MySQL / XHTML Programmer

Comment

• Wayne Luke
            vBulletin Technical Support Lead
            • Aug 2000

The reason he wasn't answered is either because someone wasn't logged into the system or they were busy with other customers. Sometimes, there is a line for support and sales questions.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Steve Machol
              Former Customer Support Manager
              • Jul 2000

Actuyally I didn't answer dfirectly because someone was logged into the Chat system at the time and I needed to contact him to find out what was going on. That's why I mentioned the alternative methods of contacting us.

Turns out that our Chat system doesn't play nice with FireFox and he was not getting any notices that someone was on the system waiting. When he switched to IE it worked fine.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...