• Jun 2004

How Can i Download the Board?

How can i download version 3.01 english? O_p
    How can i register for member area?

Andok
  • ManagerJosh
    • Jun 2002

Purchase
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• mholtum
      • May 2004
      • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Andok
      How can i download version 3.01 english? O_p
      How can i register for member area?

Andok
      Pay for VB and everything comes together...
      Home of the free, Because of the brave.

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in the vBulletin product.

vBulletin is a commercial bulletin board software product that costs $85 for a leased license and $160 for a owned license. You can make a purchase through our web site and once the payment has been approved and completed you will receive an email with member area details. With those details you can login to the member area and get free support, priority support, additional service, import scripts, cumalative discounts on future licenses and of course, download the latest vBulletin version.

vBulletin comes with the default English language, additionally we offer German as official language pack right now, and unofficial language packs can be downloaded from various places.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...