Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skyline
    • Jun 2004

Customer Number?

Ok, I am new to these message boards and Im trying to follow the instructions to post. I am reading this thread....
    If you have this question, then please note that to be able to post in the support forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum

But, what is the customer number I need it says?

This might be posted in the wrong forum, but I have no idea, this might be something simple, but I need help!

Can someone help me? I have no clue what the customer number is!!

Thanks!
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Hi there,

Everybody that makes a purchase of the vBulletin forum software gets an e-mail after payment has been completed with their member area details. With those details they can login to the vBulletin.com member area, from where they can get priority support.

If you have lost your details, goto the member area link in the footer of this page and enter a fake user/pass - it will obviously error, but present you with the link to retreive your lost details. Fill in the Email address you provided during purchase of vBulletin and you will receive your lost details on that email address.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Comment

• Boxy
      • Oct 2002

You recieve a customer number when you purchase your vBulletin License that will allow you access to the Members Area.

To be able to post in the support forums, you need to be a licensed member and register your email address for priority support following the instructions in the 'sticky post' http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79557

Comment

• Skyline
        • Jun 2004

Thanks guys! Yea, I got it working now....

Thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...