X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark Knopfler
    • Jun 2004

What the heck?

Why was the thread I made about Marco deleted, while the one he made about me wasn't? My Grace Saunders account was banned too. Where is the justice?
    I have to give the links. It's very important that you see what he posted. He has also advertised my e-mail accounts to members of his forums, and flamed me alot too.

Sorry about my swearing earlier and all, but you haven't seen what he's been posting. I'd even go as far as contacting my ISP about him and this site for doing nothing about it. Now I'd like to request an adult conversation....
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

We do not handle private issues between one of our customers and their members. If you have a problem with a particular site and they are not breaking the vBulletin license agreement there is nothing we can do about it. We do not control what can or can not be discussed on our customer's sites. We do not host the sites and will not pursue this any further.

If you feel that a particular site is being run improperly, you can purchase your own vBulletin license and install it on your server to discuss what ever you want.

There is nothing really to discuss further on this matter. Move on.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Mark Knopfler
      • Jun 2004

Does the fact that he's a senior member have something to do with admins taking his side? Evidently yes. Anyway, I will not venture into that site, this site or any other site for that matter from this day forward. Have a nice life.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Mark Knopfler
        Does the fact that he's a senior member have something to do with admins taking his side? Evidently yes. Anyway, I will not venture into that site, this site or any other site for that matter from this day forward. Have a nice life.
        No, the fact that he is a customer and approached the topic with civility is why the staff allowed his post to stay. You approached it with vulgarity and slander, both of which are agaisnt this forum's rules and therefore your post was deleted. You were also warned to become civil or be banned and since you decided to continue your little tirade in separate threads you were banned.

We will not allow personal attacks like those which you posted to remain on this site. Marco never named you personally until you jumped into the topic with your vulgarities.

This site is for the support of vBulletin's products and the administration of those products. It is not to regulate how individual customers run their sites.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• RichM
          • Jan 2003
          • 4.0.x

Originally posted by Mark Knopfler
          If someone you knew started sending you abusive emails using Microsoft Outlook, would you go and complain to Microsoft? = No, so why do it here?

By default, it will say this in the rules for every vBulletin forum. (unless changed):

All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of ___________, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
          Last edited by RichM; Mon 14 Jun '04, 12:20pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...