X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nexialys
    • May 2004
    • 1.1.x

Affiliate CJ/else feature for vBulletin

Hi, the last thread about a referal system like CJ.com is 4 years old, so i push this out again, because i want to know...

is there a possible way to be affiliate to vbulletin and bring some incomes from advertising your site ?!

because i own a site with services related to vBulletin, but i think it would be cool to see some vBulletin banner there, and a click to bring me some points at CJ or any other advertisment system...

and is the CJ account of vbulletin is working ?! it's not supposed to work as it's listed as unconfirmed by CJ. and the banners are ugly as hell... (old style)

ok, see ya!
    oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

The Jelsoft program on cj.com appears to be working, I made a sale in the last month.

Comment

• nexialys
      • May 2004
      • 1.1.x

ok then, please add some new banners because the old vb2 ones are damn ugly.. lol
      oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...