Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cirisme
    • Feb 2003

Site Drops From Time To Time

Randomly throughout the day I will click a link here and get an error about vBulletin.com not being found. Everytime, I just hit Ok and click the link again and it loads fine.

This has been happening the last week an a half or so.

Just so you know...
    TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

I probably browse these forums more than anyone and I don't have this problem. It sounds like this is a routing problem from your ISP to vbulletin.com. Do a traceroute and see if there are any questionable hops.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• cirisme
      • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      I probably browse these forums more than anyone and I don't have this problem. It sounds like this is a routing problem from your ISP to vbulletin.com. Do a traceroute and see if there are any questionable hops.
      It's pretty random, maybe once or twice a day at the most. Just thought I'd let you know in case anyone else was experiencing it, but if it's just me that's fine as it's not a biggie.
      TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...