Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bubbasmurf
    • May 2004

What to do

I paid for a vbulletin owend license on 05-05-04 and also paid for installation but as of yet the installer as been able to install the program on my server and get it to work. I have givien them all the info my host as givien to me. things like passwords host name mysql info ftp info. It is now 05-17-04 and the installer still does not have it working. I have went so far as to give them my phone number so if there were problems we could talk. Is there no way to resolve this, install or refund, I really would like to get the vbulletin up and running on my server.

Thanks

Walt
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Hi there,

Right now you don't show licensed, so I can't trace support tickets back to your license number.

Also, please open a new support ticket through the member area > support, with all details, so we can look into it.

Comment

• bubbasmurf
      • May 2004

vBulletin Owned License (removed)

[edit by floris]
      removed license number so people won't abuse it.
      Last edited by Floris; Mon 17 May '04, 8:35am.

Comment

In the members area, go to the piority support page and enter the email you use on the forums in one of the provided boxes. This will allow you to post in the customer support forums and the staff will be able to trace you back to you license.

Comment

• Scott MacVicar
          Former vBulletin Developer
          • Dec 2000

I've just looked up the ticket and it appears to be a bit of a mis-understanding.

You stated your-site.com and the person carrying out the install hasn't realised that this is the actual value and its not meant to be replaced by your domain.

Your install will be completed tonight.
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• bubbasmurf
            • May 2004

Thank you

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...