Are you guys still blocking ip's because of attacks?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you guys still blocking ip's because of attacks?

I belive that somehow you guys have blocked me from the box. It gose in a out but often times I end up begin un-able to access all sites on the box via http (ftp still works) for days at a time, I can still get in via a proxy but most times can't post on vB.com because the proxy won't load images.vb.com for some reason and I almost never get the newthread.php/reply.php pages to load.

Can someone please look and see if my subnet is begin blocked, it is really anoying and starting to effect my ability to stay up to date.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

AFAIK there are currently no IP blocks. What does a traceroute show?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      AFAIK there are currently no IP blocks. What does a traceroute show?
      I havn't been able to run a trace route yet, it gose and comes when it wants to and I don't always have the time to do such things. I'll run one next time it drops tho.

It is very werid ill admit that, the only reason I thought my ip might be blocked is the fact that it only effects vB.org/.com and vBt, and I can use my ftp acount fine durring that time peroid.

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

How are you accessing the FTP? via IP or Domain?

Comment

Domain.

Comment

I will open a support ticket to disscuss this issue further, you may close this thread if needed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...