Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • _| () R | Z
    • Oct 2002

forum missing?

maybe it is because im unlicenced, but the VB3 feedback & suggestion forum is missing for me
    Originally Posted by Zachery
    John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

Originally Posted by Martin
    We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.
  • andrew johnson
    • Mar 2004
    • 3.7.x

Originally posted by _| () R | Z
    maybe it is because im unlicenced, but the VB3 feedback & suggestion forum is missing for me
    yes i saw that but no one posted in news section expaining why this happened

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

Maybe it is time you start showing up as licensed, being a regular member and all. haha

Comment

• _| () R | Z
        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Floris
        Maybe it is time you start showing up as licensed, being a regular member and all. haha
        aangeschoten denk?

btw, the importer poll is also in that forum
        Originally Posted by Zachery
        John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

Originally Posted by Martin
        We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

I just realized I shouldn't have posted that. Obviously it was meant as a joke, but .. I didn't think straight (had concentration on another topic I was working on) and kind of didn't think about the license status. Super apology! I was out of line.

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

Non-licensed members have never been able to post or vote in polls in the Suggestions forums. I've fixed the viewing issue though.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• andrew johnson
              • Mar 2004
              • 3.7.x

Steve Machol: thank you for fixing that

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...