Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baqai
    • Mar 2004

Slight problem with members area

I have a wierd and unique problem, our company bought vbulletin and i am the board administrator, in order to download hacks and skins and in order to access the members area i will need the login, my boss is reluctant to give it to me because it contains credit card information is there anyway around this? i mean can that information be hided or something like that?
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Hi there,

Your boss can goto the Member Area > Priority Support and enter your vBulletin.com forum email that you registered with in that form. You will then show up as licensed.

His credit card information won't be displayed there.

Comment

• baqai
      • Mar 2004

thanks a lot

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

It should be added that the member's area does not contain any credit card information. We do not even have access to. let alone store, this information on our server and you will be required to re-enter your information on every subsequent purchase.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• baqai
          • Mar 2004

okies my boss added my email address to priority support ([email protected]) .. now what?

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

Now you are showing up as licensed and can post in the support forums.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...