Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrLeN
    • Apr 2004

Great service

It's nice to know that members can help each other out here, without having their posts closed, unlike "another" forum provider.

Not mentioning any names

I am purchasing a VB licence and I am here to stay.

(Should have done this ages ago).

MrLeN
    I'm Kind of a Big Deal
    Hosting (no ads) and "DNS" Domain - Pay Nothing (ever).
    100,000 Text Links. No registration required.
  • TheMusicMan
    • Oct 2002
    • 3.7.x

Hey MrLen

I am sorry to see/read/hear you have had some trouble with your forum elsewhere, and I do hope you get this resolved... life is too short eh!;;

It is good though that you have decided to come over here to vB. I have only just started learning the ins and outs of the product and am currently evaluating (1) a move to a new webhost and (2) a migration of my existing phpBB2 forum to vB3.0.1. I now have two licenses and will most certainly be buyuing more when my clients see how good this product actually is.

I have received nothing but fantastic support here in a very short space of time and I am certain you will be made to feeol 100% welcome. Good luck in converting any of yoru forums to vB. Welcome aboard..
    John

Comment

• MrLeN
      • Apr 2004

Thanks mate

Thanks mate

I feel welcome already

MrLeN
      I'm Kind of a Big Deal

Comment

• TheMusicMan
        • Oct 2002
        • 3.7.x

You are most welcome... So, are you thinking of just moving to vB for new forums or clients OR migrating any of your existing forums over to vB?

Nice free templates by the way..
        John

Comment

• MrLeN
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by TheMusicMan
          You are most welcome... So, are you thinking of just moving to vB for new forums or clients OR migrating any of your existing forums over to vB?

Nice free templates by the way..
          I am going to have to convert all my forums and threads over to VB, so I'll most likely have to get more than one license.

It all depends. If I can give each "category" a template, I will only need one VB and I will give each of my sites a category. If not, I'll have to buy a few licenses.

re: The templates. I made them AGES ago. I am currently working on some new ones. They are 100% cross browser friendly. They're mad up of DIV's/CSS (mostly). The header is kept at the bottom of the HTML and absolutely positioned with CSS so they are also search engine friendly

I am also building a resellable business, which will sell five of my templates. People can buy the business and the templates and they get full resale rights.

..anyways that's another topic

MrLeN
          I'm Kind of a Big Deal

Comment

• TheMusicMan
            • Oct 2002
            • 3.7.x

hmm... I think we should talk... I will PM you
            John

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...