X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy-uk
    • Mar 2004
    • 3.0.0 'Gold'

Main Page Screenshots

I'm not too sure if I'm the only one to notice this, but the screenshots on the main page of vBulletin.com are not up to date.

• Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Yes, we realize this. However, the priority on changing them is not as high as some other issues that need to be fixed.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• envy-uk
      • Mar 2004
      • 3.0.0 'Gold'

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      Yes, we realize this. However, the priority on changing them is not as high as some other issues that need to be fixed.
      Fair enough, but a two minute job to allow potential customers to see just what they're getting, to me, doesn't sound too demanding.

Comment

• cirisme
        • Feb 2003

If you click on the images, you're taken to the appropriate screen here at the vBulletin forums so I don't really see it as a biggie...
        TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

• envy-uk
          • Mar 2004
          • 3.0.0 'Gold'

Originally posted by cirisme
          If you click on the images, you're taken to the appropriate screen here at the vBulletin forums so I don't really see it as a biggie...
          It's no 'biggie', but it's a two minute job. They are the images that draw your attention first and if the first impression given is one of a dated product, it's not the best of starts.

Comment

• Floris
            • Dec 2001

I am sure they will get updated in the future. As mentioned before, it is currently not as high a priority as other things on the TODO list

Comment