Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • poolking
    • Aug 2002

Timing gone haywire and post position

Can you check out this thread The timings and post positioning has gone haywire.

I just posted a reply and mine has ended up on top and also some members appear to have posted in the future.

Personaly i have not used either versions in a long time, but when you pay you get support both via the forums here and though private trouble shooting system we have. Youll get access to vBulletin.org and vBulletinTEmplates.com both resources for modifying vBulletin in diffeernt ways.

Edit: It appears to be a server wide problem, the same is hapenning over at vbulletintemplates.
  • DWZ
    • Jan 2002

Yep, I noticed the problem too.

I posted something, then couldn't find it, then found it had been posted a page back before all these other posts I had already read

I did notice that this forum was closed a few hours back saying something like "fixing server time" - maybe related to that?

Comment

• sabret00the
      • Jan 2003

vb.org closed their doors due to it.

Comment

• poolking
        • Aug 2002

I don't see what much can be done with the posts made during the server time going screwy?

I wouldn't dream of fiddling with the database trying to get the posts at the correct time, I think it would be impossible.

Comment

• sabret00the
          • Jan 2003

yup, one of the admins needs to wake up and fix the server

Comment

• Scott MacVicar
            Former vBulletin Developer
            • Dec 2000

we moved to our Dual 2.8ghz Xeon last night but I think something went wrong. I've just ran rdate and it should be fixed.
            Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• georgec
              • Jun 2002

Hmmm my last post http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100397 still appears below alot of older ones for me. Incidently, I sent in a support ticket as well to [email protected], but got a "Warning: mail could not be sent after 4 hours" error message from my server. Our forums is currently down, so this is obviously a bad time for all the sudden strange problems with VB's server.
              - JavaScript Kit | CSS Drive | CodingForums.com | CodeTricks.com

Comment

• Smirks
                • Sep 2002
                • 3.0.0 'Gold'

Doesn't appear to be fixed to me either. I posted this thread last night: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100380, and you can see someone replied to it, but it appeared on top of mine. Now, as a result, if I try to reply to the other post I get one of 2 errors:

1) Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds.

2) Invalid thread specified.
                PJnet BBS .:. RU Forums

Comment

• poolking
                  • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Smirks
                  Doesn't appear to be fixed to me either. I posted this thread last night: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100380, and you can see someone replied to it, but it appeared on top of mine. Now, as a result, if I try to reply to the other post I get one of 2 errors:

1) Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds.

2) Invalid thread specified.
                  I doubt they can fix the errors during the timing glitch. Everything from the time it has been fixed has been ok for me.

Comment

• Boofo
                    • Apr 2002
                    • 4.1.x

Originally posted by sabret00the
                    vb.org closed their doors due to it.
                    When are they going to open up again? If they are on the same server, why aren't they up, too?
                    vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

• cirisme
                      • Feb 2003

I posted last yesterday night(which shows as 5 am something) and could not post at all till now...
                      TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...