So how do I give you *feedback* about vB3?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pax
    • Apr 2004

So how do I give you *feedback* about vB3?

I have admin access on a fairly big site running vB 2.3.4 (www.thehighroad.org) and regularly read several other sites running various versions of vB -- some of which have just switched to vB 3 (www.thefiringline.com , for instance).

I'm very, very, very unhappy with vB 3, and I'd like to let you folks know why. Seems there's no way to post feedback (not support questions) without a customer number.

Don't you folks want to know what the ordinary user thinks about the software? I kind of think ordinary users' opinions do have some influence on the buying decisions of your customers.

pax
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Your more than welcome to let us know here, why your un happy with vB3

Comment

• pax
      • Apr 2004

Zachery ~

Thanks.

Even with my fonts set to 125% of normal, and (in IE) the view/font size set at "largest," the font in vB3 is tiny and all-but unreadable. vB3 doesn't appear to support the normal functionality of changing font size using the ctrl key plus mouse wheel.

While this might be tweakable behind the scenes by the folks who buy your software, it shouldn't have to be tweaked in order to make it accessible. Nor should I have to rely on other people to change settings that properly should be changeable at the user level.

pax

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Its actually a bug with IE, mozilla doesnt have the problem, It happens when CSS is used to control the font size, if the Admin is willing ask them to change their font settings to a % istead of pt or px

Comment

• rebelsrock06
          • Jan 2004
          • 3.6.x

acctually Mozilla has the same feature

* just used it *
          Rebel Designs Studios

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...