• Jun 2003

Can't download from Members Area

I keep getting the following error...
    Originally posted by error
    template member_download_nopermission was not found
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Hi there,

The member area is for licensed members, if you have a license you can enter it with your membername and password and goto the license you have and click on download, pick a version and click download. Then agree to the license agreement and then click download to finalize the download process. It works ok here last time I checked.

Comment

• ragintajin
      • Jun 2003

Yeah, I did all of that...and now all of a sudden its working properly. :dunno:

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Ragintajin

You are currently showing up as unlicensed. To be able to receive support here at vBulletin.com, we ask you to please click HERE and enter your email address, to show us that you are licensed.
        You will need to use your customer number and password (which will be in the email you got when you paid for your license) to access that page. Please note that your email is case sensitive.

Thank you.

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

Ragintajin, did you purchase a license for the software? If so and you are still having problems, send an email to support@vbulletin .com with the customer number you received and that you are trying to use to access the Members Area.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...