Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kino
    • Oct 2001

Site Moderator Agreement

Hi - not sure where to post this question. I have been managine a vBulletin site for over 2 years, and for the first long while the forums were unmoderated. Finally as they became more popular, the more issues arose among the users. I assigned a group of moderators who have done a pretty good job.

The person who owns the site thought it might be worthwhile to have an "agreement" or a type of simple contract with the moderators so that they are clear on their terms when using the site, and in case they get into trouble with a third party that the site owner is not liable. This is a practical way to make sure no one on either side is affected negatively by their involvement on the board.

Doe boilerplate agreements of this kind exist? Does anyone know of any simple agreement that you can email to the mods to say "I agree to this..."?

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks.

K
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Wrong forum. This is for feedback about this site.

To get vB support on these forums you first need to ask the license owner to register you for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

If you have problems after he does this, ask him to send am email to [email protected]. He'll need to include your user name, the email address you registered with and his customer number so we can fix the problem.

Once this is done, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Kino
      • Oct 2001

I just logged in for my "priority access". Which forum should this go in?

Thanks.

K

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

Unfortunately you are still showing up as unlicensed. The closest would probably be the 'How Do I' forum.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Kino
          • Oct 2001

Members' Area access expires on: 14th Apr 2004

This is what my account says. Maybe my "Kino" user ID is not tied into my license for some reason. Any advice?

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

You didn't use the email address you registered on these forums with.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...