Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • number6
    • Mar 2004

Feedback from user, not "customer"

I guess I am not able to post in "Bulletin 3 Suggestions and Feedback" because I am only a user of your software not a customer? Feedback and questions from users and from possible customers are just ignored - evaluated as worthless?

Well, since I wasn't able to wrote to right group I wrote my post to the first group I was able to:

If someone could have time to answer my question in there it would be great.
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

The vBulletin 3 forums are for licensed members only. Other users can use the public forums to post.

Comment

• number6
      • Mar 2004

Yes, I noticed that by clicking every forum one by one. It really wouldn't harm to make it visually clear for users in which forums they can write and in which cannot. If there are some signs for that at least I haven't noticed them. In every forum I just get "New Thread"-button and it is frustrating to run through every one of them for finding the one in which you are allowed to write..

Thanks for moving the thread to right forum. Hopefully it will be answered.
      Last edited by number6; Thu 25 Mar '04, 3:42am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...