X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TechDawgFan
    • Sep 2003
    • 3.6.x

Unable to Acces Member's Area

Since the site was redesigned, I've been unable to access the members area. Every time I try to go in, I get a screen with: "You have entered an invalid customer number/password combination. Please press refresh if you wish to try again."

Then when I refresh, I get the same thing and am never able to enter my customer number and password. I've deleted all my cookies and temporary internet files, but still no change.
    I need some help here so I can download the new version. I purchased my license in December 03 so that shouldn't be an issue.
    TDF
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

You need to close all your browser windows, the member area session is held by the browser not by cookies or anything else. After closing your browser and going to http://www.vbulletin.com/members/ and you still cannot access the site you should email our support team here [email protected] and they can help you further.

Comment

• TechDawgFan
      • Sep 2003
      • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Zachery
      You need to close all your browser windows, the member area session is held by the browser not by cookies or anything else. After closing your browser and going to http://www.vbulletin.com/members/ and you still cannot access the site you should email our support team here [email protected] and they can help you further.
      I've tried that and it still doesn't help. I get the same thing. I called customer support yesterday and no one with Jelsoft was available to help. I left my name and number but haven't heard anything back yet.

I'll try the e-mail route now.

Thanks.

TDF(Chris)

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Sometimes Somthing with Windows will leave IE open and your session wont close.

Comment

• TechDawgFan
          • Sep 2003
          • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Zachery
          Sometimes Somthing with Windows will leave IE open and your session wont close.
          Thanks again. I got it. I had to take my security setting from Medium to Medium-Low. I'll just have to remember to change it anytime I need to access the Members area.

TDF

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...