Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ericruhl
    • Jan 2002

vB3 importers... in testing?

Sorry if I put this in the wrong forum, I wasn't sure which forum was appropriate. My question is in regard to the vB3 importers (specifically UBB Classic) and the approaching release of vB3. If I recall correctly, the plan was to include the importers with the gold release of vB3. I assume they have been in testing in parallel with vB3? If not, then wouldn't this have been an excellent opportunity to search for bugs in the importers prior to release? I know importers come with RC4, but I had read elsewhere that they didn't work so I never tried them. My apologies if I misunderstood. As I'm sure is the case with many others, I've been anxious to transfer my site to vB3 and the only reason I haven't done so already is the necessary importers.

• Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Jerry has been working with people through the support systerm to test and improve these import scripts.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• ericruhl
      • Jan 2002

Thanks for the speedy reply Steve

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...