Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ABLady
    • Apr 2002

pre licence-renewal question!

I've been waiting for vb3 gold release so I can RENEW my owned licence.

My question is, when vb3 gold is out, how long will you be able to download the latest version of vb2 (2.3.4) from the member area.

Since, for those of us like me who have waited to renew their licence for vb3 to go gold, we need to first upgrade our existing vb2 boards to the latest version ov vb2 so we can have a smooth upgrade to vb3 gold?

In short, will vb2 latest version be available for download when vb3 gold is out???

:cool: That which is obvious, needs no introduction. :cool:
  • ManagerJosh
    • Jun 2002

We will probably goto vB 3.x directly but I believe Jelsoft said they will maintain 2.x series for a while before phasing it out. 3.x will be their primary flagship product.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

We haven't decided yet how long vB 2.3.4 will be left in the Members Area. And when it is finally removed we will be sure to have some upgrade path available from earlier versions.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...