Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MR K
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery
    We are not providing support for the vbulletin 4 project tools. You'll need to get help over at the vBulletin.org Open Source Project tools forum.
    done, thanks for the reply Zach

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    We are not providing support for the vbulletin 4 project tools. You'll need to get help over at the vBulletin.org Open Source Project tools forum.

Leave a comment:

• MR K
    started a topic Administrative/Moderating Tools Issues

Administrative/Moderating Tools Issues

hi guys, i've a trouble, when i select a specific post and i wanna to make it an issue (create issue option) i got always this message 'Invalid Action Specified' ... what's wrong? i'm the superadmin ... what i need to check?

also, i've checked the 'administrative tools' and it runs (i can open an issue) but i got this error ...

Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 4.0.4:

Invalid SQL:

UPDATE thread SET
    					pt_issueid = 1
    					pt_forwardmode = 0,
    				WHERE threadid = 4;

MySQL Error   : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'pt_forwardmode = 0,
    				WHERE threadid = 4' at line 3
    Error Number  : 1064
    Request Date  : Friday, June 18th 2010 @ 07:03:37 AM
    Error Date    : Friday, June 18th 2010 @ 07:03:37 AM
    Script        : http://www.xxx.it/latest/projectpost.php?do=processimportthread&t=4
    Referrer      : http://www.xxx.it/latest/projectpost.php?do=importthread2&t=4
    IP Address    : xxx
    Username      : MR K
    Classname     : vB_Database
    MySQL Version : 5.0.91
    i'm onto a fresh new vB install ...

TIA

ps. have tried to edit the ./includes/class_ptimporter.php (removed the coma @ line 518) but the errors are still there ...
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...