Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MR K
    • Dec 2006

Administrative/Moderating Tools Issues

hi guys, i've a trouble, when i select a specific post and i wanna to make it an issue (create issue option) i got always this message 'Invalid Action Specified' ... what's wrong? i'm the superadmin ... what i need to check?

also, i've checked the 'administrative tools' and it runs (i can open an issue) but i got this error ...

Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 4.0.4:

Invalid SQL:

UPDATE thread SET
    					pt_issueid = 1
    					pt_forwardmode = 0,
    				WHERE threadid = 4;

MySQL Error   : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'pt_forwardmode = 0,
    				WHERE threadid = 4' at line 3
    Error Number  : 1064
    Request Date  : Friday, June 18th 2010 @ 07:03:37 AM
    Error Date    : Friday, June 18th 2010 @ 07:03:37 AM
    Script        : http://www.xxx.it/latest/projectpost.php?do=processimportthread&t=4
    Referrer      : http://www.xxx.it/latest/projectpost.php?do=importthread2&t=4
    IP Address    : xxx
    Username      : MR K
    Classname     : vB_Database
    MySQL Version : 5.0.91
    i'm onto a fresh new vB install ...

TIA

ps. have tried to edit the ./includes/class_ptimporter.php (removed the coma @ line 518) but the errors are still there ...
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

We are not providing support for the vbulletin 4 project tools. You'll need to get help over at the vBulletin.org Open Source Project tools forum.

Comment

• MR K
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Zachery
      We are not providing support for the vbulletin 4 project tools. You'll need to get help over at the vBulletin.org Open Source Project tools forum.
      done, thanks for the reply Zach

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...