How do I UNINSTALL Project Tools from vB 4?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NashChristian
    • May 2008

How do I UNINSTALL Project Tools from vB 4?

I didn't know that this was par for the course, but oh well... I hardly use Project Tools anyway.

So what is the PROPER PROCEDURE for uninstalling Project Tools from my vB 4? I currently have it disabled, but I want it completely deleted, and yes that means it can delete any data related to previous Project Tools posts.

I've been searching through egads of threads trying to figure this out, but without luck.

Please advise.

Thanks.
    Jeff
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

AdminCP > Products & Plugins > Product Manager > From the Product's drop down > Uninstall

Comment

• NashChristian
      • May 2008

Originally posted by Zachery
      AdminCP > Products & Plugins > Product Manager > From the Product's drop down > Uninstall
      That's all there is to it? That will automatically dump those database tables and remove all the plugins? What then? Should I manually delete all the files I originally uploaded when it was installed?

Thanks for the quick reply.
      Jeff

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Yes, deleting the files after would be a good idea if you don't want them there anymore.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...