Can we use PT openly now

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChopSuey
    replied
    It's supposed to be released at vb.org..

Leave a comment:

• Mrd
    replied
    Hi,
    the vb4 is now out for 3 Weeks, an the PT are not avaible.
    Ok, the version that run´s here, is a Quick and Dirty Version, but it´s run.

Leave a comment:

• ChopSuey
    replied
    Where is the download of PT?

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    Originally posted by Carnage-
    If you have a vb 4 suite liscense, you can have project tools for 3.8 added to it to use in the mean while. Don't know about any other liscense combos thou
    The 3.8.x version of the PTs (2.0.1) does not play well with the suite.

Leave a comment:

• Removed-836727
    replied
    If you have a vb 4 suite liscense, you can have project tools for 3.8 added to it to use in the mean while. Don't know about any other liscense combos thou
    what?

Leave a comment:

• Deadly Stream
    replied
    How does that work?

Leave a comment:

• Carnage-
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BoTGoD
    replied
    Also waiting for it...

Leave a comment:

• MR K
    replied
    Originally posted by idn
    i'm still waiting for project tools as i really want to include it in my forums and would be willing to pay for it.
    +1

Originally posted by jafo
    when? 10 years from now... Now? That is the question...
    :d

Leave a comment:

• Jafo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ak Worm
    You wouldn't need to pay as it will be free... >.<
    When? 10 years from now... now? That is the question...

Leave a comment:

• ChopSuey
    replied
    Originally posted by IDN
    I'm still waiting for project tools as I really want to include it in my forums and would be willing to pay for it. :P
    You wouldn't need to pay as it will be free... >.<

Leave a comment:

• IDN
    replied
    I'm still waiting for project tools as I really want to include it in my forums and would be willing to pay for it. :P

Leave a comment:

• Jafo
    replied
    I agree, as it stands now, the license keeps us from using it more than once, regardless of what "common knowledge" is telling us...

Leave a comment:

• ChopSuey
    replied
    Originally posted by bigwater
    My guess would be that until PT is released into the wild at vb.org, any use of an unauthorized license would be piracy. I'm not a lawyer, but I play one on TV.
    But only licensed members can download files @ vb.org along with staff and whatever.

Leave a comment:

• bigwater
    replied
    My guess would be that until PT is released into the wild at vb.org, any use of an unauthorized license would be piracy. I'm not a lawyer, but I play one on TV.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...