Can we use PT openly now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idn View Post
    i'm still waiting for project tools as i really want to include it in my forums and would be willing to pay for it.
    +1

Originally posted by jafo View Post
    when? 10 years from now... Now? That is the question...
    :d

Comment

Also waiting for it...

Comment

If you have a vb 4 suite liscense, you can have project tools for 3.8 added to it to use in the mean while. Don't know about any other liscense combos thou
        Some of my Mods:
        Advanced IP Ban Manager (vb3.6+ version) - Fine grained control over blocking trouble makers.
        Advanced IP Ban Manager (vb4 version) - Fine grained control over blocking trouble makers.
        Use Original thread for Comments - Uses the original thread for comments for any forum threads promoted to CMS articles.
        Custom Friendly Urls - Allows customisation of forum urls from the admin CP.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnage- View Post
          If you have a vb 4 suite liscense, you can have project tools for 3.8 added to it to use in the mean while. Don't know about any other liscense combos thou
          How does that work?
          Epic sunburn!

Comment

what?

Comment

The 3.8.x version of the PTs (2.0.1) does not play well with the suite.
              Toddler from Hell

Comment

Where is the download of PT?

Comment

Hi,
                  the vb4 is now out for 3 Weeks, an the PT are not avaible.
                  Ok, the version that runīs here, is a Quick and Dirty Version, but itīs run.

Comment

It's supposed to be released at vb.org..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X