Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sailvayu
    • Nov 2009

Need help with the navigation tabs

Not sure i am posting this in the right place but do not see where to post this type question. If it should be somewhere else let me know.

I installed beta 4 and so far am happy with it and slowly getting to know its workings. But i do not see how to change the Navigation tabs at the top. What i would like to do is switch the what's new to the first tab and make that the home page and then change the title of "home" to "articles" Can this be done from the control panel or does it need to be done thru something like Macromedia?

If I can do it from the control panel which would be great how do i do that? I am not real good with this stuff but am not hopeless either lol.

Thanks for any help
    Wayne
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

This is the wrong forum - you want to be here - vB 4.0 Beta

What you want to do is not possible through the control panel. You would have to edit the navbar template to move things around.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• sailvayu
      • Nov 2009

Thanks Lynne guess thats what i needed to know

Wayne

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...