Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error Project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Error Project

    Hi
    I installed the latest version of the project in vbulletin 4.0 but gives me a database error, the version is not compatible. Which version you used in this forum?
    Le mie traduzioni, le potete scaricare qui: http://vbulletinitaly.it
    My translations, you can download here: http://vbulletinitaly.it

  • #2
    Project is not vb4 compatible. The Project Tools available for download it for 3.8, not 4.0. The one they have working here is only for here.

    Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

    W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Lynne View Post
      Project is not vb4 compatible. The Project Tools available for download it for 3.8, not 4.0. The one they have working here is only for here.
      Lynne, are you aware of an ETA on the .org release?
      Toddler from Hell

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Fusion View Post
        Lynne, are you aware of an ETA on the .org release?
        Nope. I've just seen them say they will release it when they are ready to release it. (Isn't that the answer any developer gives regarding their product on vb.org? )

        Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

        W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Lynne View Post
          Nope. I've just seen them say they will release it when they are ready to release it. (Isn't that the answer any developer gives regarding their product on vb.org? )
          Heh.. Yeah, you're right.
          Toddler from Hell

          Comment

          widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X