X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suzkaw
    started a topic Mylyn Integration

Mylyn Integration

I wanted to ask if anyone has been able to get vBulletin Project Tools working with Mylyn for Eclipse? I see they have a web connector but haven't had any luck integrating it.

I have searched high and low and came up empty as well.

• farhad.khan
    replied
    If you have not purchased Project Tools yet, have you considered Atlassian Jira? They have very good integration with Eclipse. Atlassian products are very affordable and better than almost any web-based issue tracker in the market ... I think it's worth investing in.

Leave a comment:

• farhad.khan
    replied
    No integration with Eclipse that I know of, Mylyn not sure. We searched as well.

vb Project Tools works best if used by itself (and with vbulletin forum). On top of that tons of handy features missing that are available in other issue trackers. Agree vb Project Tools has a very nice interface .. but that's about it ... functionality-wise it still has a long way to go.

Leave a comment: