Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• southeastsxs
    replied
    Originally posted by Marvin Hlavac
    Is there not a simple enable/disable option to control the collapse feature in the whole vBulletin somewhere?
    That should be a standard feature, I struggle to believe why it's not.

I have a different problem that lead me to this thread.

I want users to be able to collapse all categories but two of them. So ideally I want to be able to pick and choose which of my categories are collapseable and which are not.

Can anyone help with this? Can some one write a mod for it? A mod would be awesome, I know a lot of people would dig it for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Marvin Hlavac
    replied
    Is there not a simple enable/disable option to control the collapse feature in the whole vBulletin somewhere?

Leave a comment:

• MrMichigan
    replied
    Thank you

Thank you for your help. I used that code and it work. But the image of the button was still there. I ended up finding the code that I had to delete, to take out that button. It was by the codes you told me to delete. Thank you.

MrMichigan

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Remove these pieces of code from the forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost template:
    Code:
    <if condition="!$show['collapsable_forums']">
    <tbody>
    </if>
    Code:
    <tbody id="collapseobj_forumbit_$forumid" style="{$collapseobj_forumid}">
    </if>
    Remove this piece twice:
    Code:
    </tbody>
    </if>

Leave a comment:

• MrMichigan
    started a topic I need help to remove the collapse button

I need help to remove the collapse button

I want that collapse button removed from my Category cells. When you click this button your sub forums will go away and just show the Category topic. I do not want to allow my users to do this. Please, help.

Thank you,
    MrMichigan