• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jason2
    • Dec 2007
    • 3.6.x

Going into the wrong section

Hello,

When anyone creates a new report in a particular section of my project tools, it always goes in the wrong one. So, I post it in the Tech Support Team Forums bug tracker, yet it will go in the Tech Support Team Arcade bug tracker. This was happening with version 1.0.3 and after upgrading to the latest 'beta' build, the problem still persists.

Any ideas what could be going wrong?

techsupportteam.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, techsupportteam.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Many thanks,
    Jason
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Remove vBSEO.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Jason2
      • Dec 2007
      • 3.6.x

Thanks for the quick reply.

I cannot remove vBSEO -- it was pretty expensive. Likewise, I just removed the custom rewrite rules and that seems to have done the trick. Thanks!

-- Jason

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

If you don't include the forum id / userid / threadid you'll run into that issue.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...