• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jason2
    • Dec 2007
    • 3.6.x

navbar 'Project Tools'

Hello,

I use my 'project tools' for a 'Bug Tracker' and I want to hide the link on the navbar to guests.... I know I have to use the <if> conditionals, but where can I find the 'Bug Tracker' link?

Regards Jason
    Last edited by Jason2; Sun 2 Mar '08, 5:08am.
  • Onimua
    • Apr 2005

Have you thought about just disabling viewing usergroup permissions for guests? It's what I do for my site and the link doesn't appear.
    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

• Michael Biddle
      • May 2004
      • 3.8.x

Template: pt_navbar_link

Comment

• lkmad
        • Aug 2007
        • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Onimua
        Have you thought about just disabling viewing usergroup permissions for guests? It's what I do for my site and the link doesn't appear.
        Hey I need to do just that but I can't understand what you are saying, can you please expand on what exactly needs to happen / where?! Thanks in advance!!!

Comment

• Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

Edit the unregistered / not logged in usergrouip and disable their access to the project toools.

Comment

• lkmad
            • Aug 2007
            • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Zachery
            Edit the unregistered / not logged in usergrouip and disable their access to the project toools.
            Thanks for the post. That would only work however if I wasn't using a modified skin and the 'hooks' were still in place. I got my solution however (for anyone still looking) just check here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1580902

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...