• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TECK
    • Dec 2001
    • 3.8.x

Subscribe to any issue type?

Hi,

I'm wondering if is possible to subscribe to any issue type, In Project Tools.
    In other words, if someone submits a bug, feature or task (for a specific project), I will receive an email... similar to "Subscribe to Forum" option.

I did not see a feature like that. Please let me know if I miss it by accident.
    Recently, I setup a test environment at work, with vBulletin and Project Tools. If my boss likes it (I will purchase another license, obviously), there will be 90 developers using it on a regular basis. Then, it will be imperative for myself and other developers to receive emails about new issues submitted to one of many projects we plan to interact with.

If you look at the screenshot, I want to be able to receive an email when a new issue is opened... in that specific project. If this is not done, could you please consider it into your ToDo list?

Thank you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TECK; Wed 29 Aug '07, 2:07pm.
    Floren Munteanu
    Axivo Inc.
    Axivo Searchlight - Turbocharge your web site
  • MRGTB
    • May 2005

I think you are automatically submitted to receive emails on replies. I know I did anyway on a BUG I reported.

Comment

• TECK
      • Dec 2001
      • 3.8.x

Is there an option you turned on in forums or somewhere else?
      I do not receive any emails when a new issue is created by users...
      Floren Munteanu
      Axivo Inc.
      Axivo Searchlight - Turbocharge your web site

Comment

• quasar
        • Aug 2007

My guess is it's to do with the User CP settings. I can only see that it's controlled via the default setting for post subscriptions. I've mine set on my site, and I always get a notification of an update. There is an option as well to set it or unset it per issue, and threads you've submitted to can be adjusted in the User CP (Project Tools settings near bottom of panel on left)

Comment

• ZoDesigns.com
          • Nov 2005
          • 3.5.x

Same here... looking for this feature.

Comment

• ZoDesigns.com
            • Nov 2005
            • 3.5.x

Any update?

Comment