Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MR K
    • Dec 2006

Blog 2.0 onto vB 3.8.x

hi folks, i'm wondering about the latest B,log release, right now i'm running the latest 3.8.x stable platform with the 1.1 version of the Blog ...

i'm a Suite owner, and i need to upgrade only the Blog, how i can do this? i saw that in the customers page i can download all the suite package and not only the blog ... any tip?

TIA
  • ENF
    • Apr 2002

You can't.

The new blog is not backwards compatible with VB3.8.
    To be updated...

Comment

• mlx
      • Jan 2001
      • 3.8.x

The latest blog release for vBulletin 3.8.x has been v2.0.2.

I can still download that version from the member area. I don't have any vB4 licenses though ... just a few owned vB3 licenses.
      Planning to continue using VB 3.8 post EOL? Then join the VB 3.8 Forever group and vB3Forever.org!

Comment

• Phillip Chapman
        • Jul 2001
        • 3.7.x

It would be a really great gesture if vBulletin would make the 3.x Blog available to all vB 4 Suite owners just like the 3.x Forum is available to all 4.x Suite ownerrs.

Comment

• MR K
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
          It would be a really great gesture if vBulletin would make the 3.x Blog available to all vB 4 Suite owners just like the 3.x Forum is available to all 4.x Suite ownerrs.
          absolutely!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...