Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Schemer
    • Sep 2009

Selling a board / license

Can you sell a license with a board? I have a board I simply have 0 time to run anymore, an admin said he would do it I would like to pass the license off to him is this possible?
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Yes - see this extract from the License Agreement:

You may make a one-time, permanent transfer of your rights in the Software to a third party ("Subsequent Licensee"), provided the Software was purchased by you more than 90 days prior to the transfer, that you do not keep a copy of the Software for yourself, the Subsequent Licensee agrees to the terms of this Agreement and the License, and the Subsequent Licensee agrees to assume your rights as a licensee of the Software.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Booth
      • Jan 2005
      • 4.2.X

I now want to sell one of my licenses but I upgraded to vB4 suite not so long ago. Does this mean I cannot sell my license till the 90 day period is up. I originally purchased my license years ago, so surely an upgrade shouldn't be classed as a new purchase.

Anyone know?
      Pleased Sheep Films - Independent Filmmakers
      Blackburn Web - an online community for Blackburn in Lancashire (thanks to Mark B for the tips)

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

You'd be best to drop [email protected] a mail directly regarding tis.
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...