X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alfanexus
    • Dec 2008
    • 5.5.x

Users blog statistics not showing correct values

In the users blog statistics page (blog_usercp.php?do=stats) it is possible to see blog entries, comments and visits. But the visits part does not seem to work. It often show 1-3 visits on a given day, but the blogentries for that user might have been viewed 200-300 times that given day.

If this not I error, I suspect that the visits number might be the unique number of visits from registered members or something like that.

What I would expect and wish to see in the stats, is how many times all the entries on the users blog has been vieved that day. So is blog entry #1 has been wieved 10 times and blog entry #2 has been viewed 15 times then the stats should show 25 visits.

The statistics is a motivation factor to get users keep posting new blogentries. I have users dropping theier blogs because they thought that nobody read their posts.

It this is an error please let me know how to fix this. And if not please explain what the visits are supporsed to show and if possible let me know how to change this.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...