Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GeorgeB
    • Nov 2008

Cannot publish draft blog posts

I was writing a blog the other day, and I saved it as a draft. Well then I thought it was published, but I see it isn't. Beside the title it still says "draft blog entry"

I see no "publish" button so I have no idea on how to publish the saved draft entry. Any ideas?
    George Beale
    www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |
  • peterska2
    • Oct 2003
    • 3.7.x

Click Edit on the post and change the Publish Status to Publish Now then save it.

Comment

• GeorgeB
      • Nov 2008

The only issue I am having, is the fact I see no "publish" button except when making a new blog post. Other than that, I dont see one.
      George Beale
      www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

Comment

• GeorgeB
        • Nov 2008

Nevermind. I found it. It was in the Misc. options which is why I didnt notice it. Thanks for the info!
        George Beale

Comment

• peterska2
          • Oct 2003
          • 3.7.x

View the blog post > Edit > Additional Options > Miscellaneous Options > Publish Status

Change this from Draft Blog Entry to Publish Now.

Click Save Changes

Comment

• GeorgeB
            • Nov 2008

wow, you remind me of like superwoman or something lol. Yeah, as you see from the second to last post, I figured it out. It worked! Thanks again!
            George Beale

Comment

• peterska2
              • Oct 2003
              • 3.7.x

I try

You must have replied while I was typing mine as I didn't see it until I submitted, but decided to leave it anyway in case anyone else has the same issue

Comment

• GeorgeB
                • Nov 2008

Yeah, I agree. I tell people all the time on my forums to ask questions, because never know when someone else has the same one and cannot find the answer, and afraid to ask it.

Take care.
                George Beale

Comment

• geiri
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 4.0.x

I had this issue and this post helped me out

I actualy think this should be in more visible maby a button

Save update - view - Publish Now.

I am going to sugest this for feature

Comment