X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Purple Haze
    • May 2008

Invalid Argument Supplied 4 foreach(), After upgrading

Hello there,

Actually I upgraded my vbBlog from 1.0.5 into 2.0.1, but when I try to acces blog.php page it gives me the message that says, sorry u don't have enough priviliges ... etc. and it gives an error message right over the header which says:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/functions.php(1443) : eval()'d code on line 3

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/functions.php(1443) : eval()'d code on line 55
    I wish u help me handling this error
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

That looks like a problem with another add-on. Which version of vB is this and what other add-ons have you installed?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Purple Haze
      • May 2008

it's 3.8.1

and I have more than 8 add-ons and most of them are enabled, besides that I noticed that when I login to the admin cp I don't see the cpnav_blog in my admin cp

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

line 1443:
        $hook = vBulletinHook::fetch_hook('fetch_userinfo')) ? eval($hook) : false;

This is caused by one of your plugins using the 'fetch_userinfo' hook. I cannot duplicate this problem with the default 3.8.1 and Blog 2.0.1 so my guess is that either you have not upgraded to 2.0.1 correctly (including uploading all it's files) one of your other add-ons is causing this.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Purple Haze
          • May 2008

Ok so if I wanted to do upload the files again? should I reimport the product again?

Comment

• Purple Haze
            • May 2008

I reuploaded blog files, & reimported the product
            everything has worked just fine
            except I didn't like the new lay out of the blog.php
            4 me it was better when it shows a capture of a randome blog entry

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...