Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atrl
    • Mar 2001

Unregistered Users Blog Access

Ok so if I want users to be able to pick whether or not unregistered users can view there blog? Is there a way to do this?

Thanks
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Hooper
      • Apr 2001
      • 3.5.x

Yeahp

Thus my refund for vB Blog.

This is going to be requested for whether or not Freddie wants to consider it a bug or not. Most would think so.
      The user groups permissions settings for vB Blog expressly state allow view, post message feedback. Having the forums
      not allow this is well..... I would say, code it and support it if you want to sell it. The integration is what would sell it in the first place. Plenty of good open source blog software out there. People want the integration.

--Hooper
      Last edited by Hooper; Fri 18 Apr '08, 8:24pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...