This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • someguy2002

Tripod.co.uk problem

OK im having a bit of trouble installing vb lite on tripod...
    if i can get vb lite to work im going to purchase the full version so im hoping ppl can help...

when i go into /admin directory i get the admin username and password page...i enter them in and i get redirected to another page that says hang on a sec...then i get redirected one more time and it just give a 404 error saying that it cant find the page even though i uploaded everything....

I urgently need help on this matter...
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

What's the URL? Maybe I can help.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

I just noticed you have the same problem as 'mobsta' with the same web host and you are posting from the exact same IP address. Since we've already determined you are running vB and not vB Lite (vB Lite has no username for entering the Admin CP) then you will need to follow the instructions in my sig to show you are a licensed customer.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...