Cannot Create Header Information (Please Help, I'm desperate)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mer
    • Jun 2002

Cannot Create Header Information (Please Help, I'm desperate)

I install everything fine until I get to the end where I have to login in as the Admin, and then I get the following error:

[quote]
    Parse error: parse error in ./adminfunctions.php on line 299

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at ./adminfunctions.php:299) in ./functions.php on line 1532

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at ./adminfunctions.php:299) in ./functions.php on line 1532
    [/quote]

Then I try to login and get this:

[quote]
    Parse error: parse error in ./adminfunctions.php on line 299

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at ./adminfunctions.php:299) in ./global.php on line 156

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at ./adminfunctions.php:299) in ./global.php on line 182

Hang on a sec
    [/quote]

Then I am taken back to the login screen.

I have searched many threads on this, and none of the solutions worked for me. There are no extra whitespaces or lines at the top or bottom of my config.php file either.

Please help.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Did you modify adminfunctions.php? Line 299 should be blank. Reupload adminfunctions.php to your admin directory. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the existing one.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

Strike that. Why are you posting in the vB Lite forum? This php file doesn't even exist in vB Lite. Please follow the instructions in my sig to register for vB support on these forums. Then post in the Troubleshooting forum.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...