Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbas
    • May 2002

What Features ARE Included With vBlite?

I ask this understanding the purpose of vBlite as a verification tool. I noticed on my vBlite forum that there is no posting available and no button gif's (although I created some in the images directory which work once the names are found by viewing the source).

If this is all I get from vBlite, then no problem; looks like we're ready for the full version. But I just thought I would check in case there is a problem with our install that I need to work out before moving up.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

It took me a minute to figure this out because I never used vB Lite before. The buttons are different from the standard vB. To post, click on the 'new thread' text that is on the left.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• tbas
      • May 2002

Yes, I noticed that. That is, after I realized I did the whole install the last time without mySQL running! D'oh!! The install script did a good job of fooling me into believing it was talking to the database. I was hoping I could get back on here before anyone replied. But thanks again, Steve!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...