Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Graffix
    • May 2002

header output errors

Hello, I have vBulletin Version 2.2.5 I got along time ago, will not that long ago and never installed it and forgot my pw for here so this is the only forum I could post in...But this is the error I am getting:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/graffix/public_html/forums/upload/admin/config.php:36) in /home/graffix/public_html/forums/upload/admin/functions.php on line 1545

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/graffix/public_html/forums/upload/admin/config.php:36) in /home/graffix/public_html/forums/upload/admin/functions.php on line 1545

I also can't login to the admin section even tho the install went throu it says

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/graffix/public_html/forums/upload/admin/config.php:36) in /home/graffix/public_html/forums/upload/admin/global.php on line 156

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/graffix/public_html/forums/upload/admin/config.php:36) in /home/graffix/public_html/forums/upload/admin/global.php on line 182

Hang on a sec

and this
    You are either not a valid administrator or have not logged in.

I am a admin because it is my forums and its not my host because I am the host (my own hosting company) so I went thro this the past 3 days trying to figure it out and came to the same problem... can you help?

You can view the forums @ [url]http://www.gameoholics.org/forums/upload/index.php[/url]
    Last edited by Graffix; Wed 29 May '02, 3:55am.
  • George L
    Former vBulletin Support
    • May 2000
    • 3.8.x

why posting in vB lite forum when you have the full version and license ?

Please enter your vBulletin.com forum username on the form on this page to receive support for this issue: [url]http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php[/url]
    - you will need your vB license customer number and password to access this form.
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• Graffix
      • May 2002

I lost it all =( I got a new compter because my old computer broke down and I couldn't save any info from it and all that was on it...all i have it the cc # i used

Comment

• George L
        Former vBulletin Support
        • May 2000
        • 3.8.x

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Graffix [/i]
        [B]I lost it all =( I got a new compter because my old computer broke down and I couldn't save any info from it and all that was on it...all i have it the cc # i used [/B][/QUOTE] go to [url]http://www.vbulletin.com/members/lostpw.php[/url] to retrieve your license info ;)
        :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
        :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• Graffix
          • May 2002

k, thanks =)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...