Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hachi
    • May 2002

Lite is good and all but..

Could you include modertators and smilies in the script? I know it may be asking for too much in a lite version but I'm too young to own a credit card to buy the real thing and I would go with another alternative but I know how good Vb's are. Please hear me out, it's stressful trying to make a good forum with such limitations. :(
  • George L
    Former vBulletin Support
    • May 2000
    • 3.8.x

Re: Lite is good and all but..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hachi [/i]
    [B]Could you include modertators and smilies in the script? I know it may be asking for too much in a lite version but I'm too young to own a credit card to buy the real thing and I would go with another alternative but I know how good Vb's are. Please hear me out, it's stressful trying to make a good forum with such limitations. :( [/B][/QUOTE] the lite version was never intended to used in such a way.. it's purpose it is for potential customers to download and install to make sure the full version will work on your servers

credit card is only one of a number of ways you can pay.. read [url]http://www.vbulletin.com/faq/sales/index.html#1[/url]
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• Hachi
      • May 2002

It was? ..., well I don't have USA dollers and it says purchase order (fax) i don't have a fax. Am I stuffed? :confused:

Comment

• George L
        Former vBulletin Support
        • May 2000
        • 3.8.x

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hachi [/i]
        [B]It was? ..., well I don't have USA dollers and it says purchase order (fax) i don't have a fax. Am I stuffed? :confused: [/B][/QUOTE] not sure about where you are but you can normally go to your local bank and get a US currency cheque made out or arrange a wire transfer from your a/c

my country you can also go to local post office and fax stuff for a fee of course
        :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
        :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...