Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • w00t
    • May 2002

Really Need Help With This One!

OK, there is a VBB running at [url]www.letsgokings.com,[/url] well you know where it displays who is currently online, it put those in order in which people signed up..

But for some reason it puts me last, and I have signed up earlier than others..

I talked to the person in charge of forum and he has no idea, is it my problem (im running IE 6)

It shows that I registred January 2002 but it shows me teh last one on that list (of whos online) every single time.. This is really getting annoying and i am seeking your help..

(By the way it seems to restart my so called date I registred every time I post)

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!
  • Scott MacVicar
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Dec 2000

Please get the owner of the board to request the help. It is the owners problem and we will help him if he requires it.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• w00t
      • May 2002

The problem is its only me that has that problem, everybody's know is in the order that they signed up.

Comment

• Scott MacVicar
        • Dec 2000

Still get the owner to contact us, also what username are you using on the board at letsgokings.com
        Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• w00t
          • May 2002

I am using JONIK. Can you please look into it, sir.

-w00t

Comment

• w00t
            • May 2002

BTW - Im not sure but it seems like everytime I post, the date I registired goes to the date I posted. Really need some help with this one guys!

-w00t

Comment

• Scott MacVicar
              • Dec 2000

We can't really help you from your point of view, get the owner of the site to fill out a support ticket at [url]http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php[/url] and it will be dealt with from there.
              Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• w00t
                • May 2002

Even if im the only member with the problem?

Comment

• w00t
                  • May 2002

BTW - Can it be because I delete my cookies manually every day (by manuel i mean go to internet options then delete cookies)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...