Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beramode
    • Apr 2002

Wow, it worked! I'm buy full version! 1 problem though in the URL

Hi, i got it working! Looks like I'm buying the full version. Just one problem though, I install it but it came out at domain.ex/vblite/upload/index.php i'd rather it was domain.ex/vblite/index.php [b]without the [u]/upload[/u][/b]. This didn't happen when I was mucking arround with a free host, I have a domain and paid host now, and this is happening. Do I delete that folder and make all the files appear when you click on the folder vblite (on my computer)

I need to sort this because i want the full version to be accesable from[b] [url]www.domain.ex/forums/index.php[/url] [u]NOT[/u] [url]www.domain.ex/forums/upload/index.php[/url][/b]

Any ideas?
    - Thanks! -
    Last edited by Beramode; Sat 4 May '02, 7:20am.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

When unzipped vBulletin automatically installs into the 'upload' directory. This is a safety precaution so you don't inadvertantly overwrite your existing forums. The answer to this is to simply upload the files into whatever directory tree you want. If you are unzipping the files on the server itself (which is what I do) then just copy the files over to the appropriate directories after unzipping.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Darkshines
      • Apr 2002

No problem :) Just unzip the forum in the root directory and rename the "upload" directory to "forums" :)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...