Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cunka
    • Mar 2002

Simple question

I just successfully installed vBulletin LITE to try it out and would like to purchase/upgrade to version 2.2.4 and i have one question : Will I be able to keep all posts posted (on Lite version) and transfer them once i upgrade. Thank you.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Yes, a vB Lite import script is available in the Members Area.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Cunka
      • Mar 2002

Cool, Thanx :)

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

Re: Simple question

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cunka [/i]
        [B]I just successfully installed vBulletin LITE to try it out and would like to purchase/upgrade to version 2.2.4 and i have one question : Will I be able to keep all posts posted (on Lite version) and transfer them once i upgrade. Thank you. [/B][/QUOTE]

vB lite is a perfect way to test if the full version would run on your system. As far as I know there is an import script for the posts which you can run through your browser pretty easy, after installing the latest vBulletin version (2.2.4).

For purchase, you can click on my link in the signature, that way I score a little bit of commission from the sale! (without you having to pay more).

Did you also try out the admin demo over at vbulletin.com? It is great to get a feel about the features and the vB forum flexiblity!

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

Missed the post because I was slow :) Sorry for the double information :D

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...