X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LUCKY BIRD
    • Aug 2000

terrible problem!

i can't post new thread in Customising vBulletin > vBulletin Graphics and Styles
    and it says:
    [QUOTE]
    vBulletin Message
    You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    If you are a registered member and a vBulletin customer, please add your username to this form to be able to access certain resticted areas on this site!

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Logged in user: LUCKY BIRD [logout]

Forgotten your password?

[/QUOTE]
    why?help me please.
  • tubedogg
    • Feb 2001

If you have a license, you need to enter your username here to be able to post in that forum (along with the vBulletin 2 forums).
    [url]http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php[/url]

Comment

• LUCKY BIRD
      • Aug 2000

sorry!

sorry,i have not the license!you can notice the date of i registered on this forum.
      i like vb forum very much,and i like php and mysql.
      but i am in a far far away country from you.i have no way to pay money for the software license.and i got the vb source from other site.and i study it on my pc.i like it.
      i should not put it on the web server,but i want to study it so that i can design a forum like it.i just only want to post thread and reply thread.and make progress about php+mysql.
      the os linux is free,the db mysql if free,and the script php is free too.why vb forum isn't free?
      and why i can post yesterday?and can't post now?

Comment

• tubedogg
        • Feb 2001

vBulletin is not free. If you are using it without paying for it that is illegal.

As for your other question, please read this post:
        [url]http://vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33202[/url]

Comment

• Tolitz
          • Dec 2000

Re: sorry!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LUCKY BIRD [/i]
          [B]the os linux is free,the db mysql if free,and the script php is free too.why vb forum isn't free?[/B][/QUOTE]The air is free, the soil is free, trees are free, and so is the water ... but why do I have to pay rent? ;)
          OPEN TECH SUPPORT
          "Tech is our middle name!"

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

No need to pour it on. Nothing to see here folks - move along!
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...