Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrwap
    • Jul 2000

Quick Problem Here ... HELP

I think that I finally have it close to being installed. How do I change the links on every page. My host requires that the file extentions be .php3m so that every time I click on continue I get a 404 error. Then all I have to do is incert the m and everything is fine. Its not that easy on step 7 (I think it is 7 ...... the where you enter your web address, email addresses, etc).

Please help,

-JRW

[email protected]
    LostDiscussion.com - Fan base community for ABC's Lost | Club-tC.com - Scion tC Enthusiast Site | PcTechTalk.com - What's your issue? | eInvesting.com - Play the Market, Learn Investing, WIN!
  • manifesto
    • Apr 2000

.php3m is a new one to me... Anyway, I think the only way you can do this is to download something like Textpad (www.textpad.com) if you don't have something like it already, and use the global search/replace for ".php" or ".php3" (depending on what version you downloaded), and replace it with ".php3m".

I hope this helps.

Comment

• jrwap
      • Jul 2000

That should work. Should I do every file that way or just the files in the admin directory?

Thanks,
      -JRW
      LostDiscussion.com - Fan base community for ABC's Lost | Club-tC.com - Scion tC Enthusiast Site | PcTechTalk.com - What's your issue? | eInvesting.com - Play the Market, Learn Investing, WIN!

Comment

• jrwap
        • Jul 2000

Almost done

Here is what happens now:Setting up options...

Set up successfully!

You have now completed the install of vBulletin Lite. Once you have deleted this install script you can proceed to the control panel.

These are the files the you should delete: install.php3 installtemplate.php3m

The control panel can be found here

So I click on here and get:

Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function get_magic_quotes_gpc() in global.php3m on line 5

Now what????

Thanks guys,

-JRW

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...